Earlier this year, Match.com released its annual Singles in America study. The study surveyed 5K+ singles ages 18-70 in 2015 on a variety of subjects pertinent to those who date. The results are fascinating, in no small part because Donald Trump was still a sideshow attraction and not a full-blown potential threat at the time.
Without further ado, here are some findings:
Clinton supporters are:
- 70% more likely to discuss politics
- 102% more likely to lie about their number of past sexual partners
- 2,133% more likely to expect no physical contact
Trump supporters are:
- 82% more likely to be unemployed
- 116% more likely to talk about an ex
- 1,104% more likely to expect sex on the first date
But some benefits are bi-partisan, as the press release touts:
Individuals who are passionate about political issues (regardless of their affiliation) have better sex, with 13% more orgasms; they are also 32% more likely to experience multiple orgasms.
If that’s not a good reason to get politically involved/educated (or fuck across the aisle, at the very least), I don’t know what is.